We have two positions available that are brand new opportunities within our organisation and offer significant rewards to the right candidates.
About us: The Enterprise East Group CIC supports individuals with barriers or challenges to access employment and promote their individual community inclusion. We are excited to be opening our brand new community café and training academy in Saffron Walden and are currently looking to expand our team with the right candidates. For more information, please see our website www.enterpriseeast.org
- Hours: 40 hours per week initially Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30pm (occasionally the hours will change to accommodate events or functions).
- Salary: dependant on experience (but will be above the national minimum wage)
- Access to accredited training to support your personal development journey
- Opportunities for genuine career progression within the company
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free lunches
- Discounts and loyalty entitlements
- Nest workplace pension after 3 months
- Long service awards and vouchers
- Free uniform
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team who work hard, have fun, and support each other.
Skills and attributes required: The right candidate will:
Some front of house or dining service experience would be desirable, but full training would be given to the right candidate. You will at the heart of our operation, and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
Your role will be to support both the front of house functions and to support our students who are gaining key work skills through their work based training placements.
You will have an interest in people, a commitment to helping others and can communicate clearly and sensitively with vulnerable people.
You will be hard working and able to multi-task especially at busy times within the restaurant
You will strive to deliver the highest standard of customer service with an emphasis on friendliness, good listening skills, and patience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date 5th March 2021